Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- estimating the time required to complete a job and providing quotes for clients ï· developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- commissioning illustrators and photographers
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
Working hours Full time
Qualifications Degree or HND in Relevant subjects for graphic design work including those that involve visual arts. In particular, a degree in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- 3D design
- communication design
- film and television
- fine art
- graphic design
- visual art.
- Any design-based course will give you a good grounding and knowledge of design, art history and printing techniques.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com Contact +237670246084 for more information. Deadline: August 01, 2020.