Job Title: Senior Brand Manager GES & HARP, Guinness Cameroun
Reporting to: Marketing Manager Beer
Category: 11 (Level 5A)
No of positions: 1
Location: Douala, Cameroon
GCSA ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer Products Company in Cameroon. It is currently the second brewer in the Cameroun Beers and Adult Premium Soft drinks markets, with a total beverage portfolio of beers led by the Guinness brand and non-alcoholic brands Malta Guinness and famous spirit like Johnnie Walker, J&B, Baileys, Gordon's Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, etc...
With the market expected to grow on year on year, it is imperative to develop new portfolio and innovation strategies and related projects to be delivered with pace to meet consumers' needs
To drive recruitment and build strong mental and physical availability amongst consumers and shoppers, thereby delivering profitable brand growth for Diageo and our partners.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree/diploma in Business, Marketing or related disciplines. Minimum BAC+ 3
- Computer Literacy : Word, Excel, Power point, MS Project
Experience & skills
- Minimum 5 years Brand Management experience (substantial time in consumer marketing would be an advantage)
- Experience working with and successfully managing agencies /strategic partner relationship.
- Demonstrated success in a demanding, complex business environment.
- High cognitive ability
- Develop a competitive and focused Marketing business plan that delivers brand volume, NSV and CAAP growth targets, creating commercial value for GCSA.
- Lead the development of the brand stories, events and content that will truly engage consumers and make the brand an integral part of consumer conversations
- Use knowledge and information of the brands and their consumers to create Marketing business plans that help become culturally resonant
- Supervise day to day relationships with agency partners and monitor performance to ensure delivery of objectives, driving continual improvement in quality output and ROI
- Make effective recommendations on how to work all the levers of value creation and margin enhancement to improve brand profitability.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE: 24/04/2017