Job Title: Junior Sales Representative, Guinness Cameroun
Level: Diageo Level 6 (Category 8)
No of positons: 12
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with Diageo, a growing global leader in beverage alcohol with iconic brands in spirits and beer. Guinness Cameroon S.A (GCSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Diageo.
GCSA is looking for 12 (twelve) sales representatives who can easily understand the company's growth vision and work within.
Purpose of the role:
To effectively manage and develop designated outlets in order to deliver Volume, Share, and Rate of Sale targets expressed through the One Plan.
As a Sale Representative you will
- Achieve volume, share, and distribution targets
- Drive perfect Sales Drivers standards (Quality – Distribution – Visibility – Price – Promotion - Persuasion)
- Determine logical and efficient journey plans for self and, possibly, distributors' sales teams
- Sell directly to outlets in out-of-stock situations
- Fight competition effectively by proposing and implementing / monitoring activities, taking action to counter, reporting upwards, and driving for superb implementation of the commercial plans
- At most HND/DUT/BTS/ In any subject
- 0 – 2-year experience in a middle ranking Sales / Marketing / Customer facing role
- Fluency in English or in French
- Right to live and work in Cameroon
- Driving license Cat. B
- Flexibility to relocate in any city within Cameroon if opportunities arise
- Healthy and physically fit for field itinerant work
The preferred candidate should have:
- Excellent persuasive skills
- Strong background in building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Numerical & analytical ability
- Ability to work as a team player
- A self-driven mindset
Female applications are highly encouraged.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject. CV and driving license to be sent.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
(Remember: CV and driving license to be uploaded)
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
CLOSING DATE: 13/09/2015