Job Title: Brand Manager Lagers & Innovation, Guinness Cameroun
Reporting to: Marketing Manager – Innovation, Malts, lagers & RTDs
Category: 10 (Level 5)
No of positions: 1
GCSA ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer Products Company in Cameroon. It is currently the second brewer in the Cameroun Beers and Adult Premium Soft drinks markets, with a total beverage portfolio of beers led by the Guinness brand and non-alcoholic brands Malta Guinness and famous spirit like Johnnie Walker, J&B, Baileys, Gordon's Gin, Smirnoff Vodka, etc...
With the market expected to grow on year on year, it is imperative to develop new portfolio and innovation strategies and related projects to be delivered with pace to meet consumers' needs
Diageo and GCSA are aligned on the innovations growth agenda and hence have devoted resources to pursue the development and increase of contribution of Innovation to immediate, medium and long term growth business.
- Support GCSA Lagers Brands , innovation and renovation strategy and related projects liaising with cross functional team (Global Innovation team, Sales, CPR, Finance & Supply team etc.)
- To successfully deliver key projects from briefs to evaluation in order to achieve the required volume and value gains as per strategic plan and project's objectives
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
University degree in Business, Marketing, Project Management or related disciplines. Minimum BAC + 3
- 3 years experiences in marketing or agency roles within or outside GCSA
- Experience in Project Management is essential
- Ability working/leading project teams.
- Brand management experience is essential but not compulsory
- Comprehensive commercial and financial decision making experience including channel profitability and targeted trade investment
- Marketing judgment
- Excellence in Execution
- Innovation Judgment
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project)
As Brand Manager Lagers & Innovation, Guinness Cameroun, you should be able to:
1/ Drive brand portfolio growth to beat plan, Net Sales Value and beat competition
2 / Develop Brilliant Brand Game plans for brand portfolio
3/ Drive Innovation Gate process
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
Human Resources Director