(External & Internal)
Job Title : Brewing Operator Guinness Cameroon
Department : Supply
Reporting to : Senior Brewing Operator , Guinness Cameroon S.A. (GCSA)
Category : Category 6
No of positions : 01
Guinness Cameroon S.A (GCSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Diageo. It sits within Diageo Africa that is part of key markets.
The brewing section operates across a portfolio of products including Stout, Lager, Ready to drink and non-alcoholic products and delivers about 800 khls per annum.
We are committed to take charge of one of the brewing processes that transform inputs into outputs that should meet pre-set World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards and specifications.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- GCE Advanced level in Science or technical subjects
Experience required & skills:
- Minimum of 12-18 months' experience in brewing process.
- Self-disciplined, logical and analytical
- Ability to understand the operation principles of the brewing process
- Ability to analyze situations and make suggestions
- Computer literate
- Rigour and consistency in applying processes
As Brewing Operator you should be able to:
- Ensure that vessels and pipes are duly cleaned prior to usage.
- Ensure that products being processed meet required standards and specifications before being fed into the next process.
- Ensure Right First Time (RFT) is applied
- Act as field coach for his/her team members
- Manage materials, components and spares required by their plant and equipment – includes draw down stock from locally provided “bins” and be accountable for whatever stock is drawn down.
- Ensure that process specifications are respected and work instructions are duly followed.
- Carry out proper physical handover of the process to help improve performance of the next team and seamless control of the process.
- Carry out autonomous maintenance of the machines in his/her area .
Guinness Cameroon, whichis ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com . Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
Human Resources Director