Job Title: Talent Engagement Business Partner GCSA and WACA
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Talent Engagement Lead ARM
Category: 10 (Level 5)
No of positions: 01
The Talent Engagement BP GCSA and WACA is responsible for delivering the end to end Talent Management process (Resourcing, talent programmes, Learning and Development L&D).
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 6 years + experience in Human Resources/Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Understands and has a deep knowledge of Resourcing Process and associated policies, procedures and practices and advises on them
- Exposure to resourcing activity and processes
- HR Administration experience
- Ability to analyse, interpret and use data
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent stakeholders management
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Team Management experience a plus
- Able to demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Superior organizational skills and capabilities
- Experience in using recruitment systems like Brassring and/or associated resourcing technology
As Talent Engagement BP GCSA and WACA you should be able to:
- Embrace the Management of the Resourcing Process
The Talent Engagement BP GCSA and WACA will need to provide world class recruitment service within the African Markets and support the internal and external recruitment process (responsible for managing the recruitment process for all internal and external openings) The role will also work closely with the HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers in delivering resourcing plans for the market.
- Embrace the Management of the Talent/Performance Management and L&D Processes
The Talent Engagement BP GCSA and WACA is also responsible for managing the Talent and Learning elements of HR delivery to the business. This includes coordination and logistics of non-functional training and managing the Diageo Academy content. He / she will be working in close partnership with In-Market HRBPs and Functional Capabilities Leads, as well as the Africa / Global Talent Team.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 27.07.15
Human Resources Director