(External & Internal)
Job Title: EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT CONTROLLER
Reporting to: HSEG Manager, Guinness Cameroon S.A. (GCSA)
Category: L7A (Category 7)
No of positions: 03
We are committed to:
- Ensure and implement all the brewery safety and Environment rules and regulations
- ensure that the ETP operates to design parameters all of the time and in an environmentally-friendly manner
- Apply technical, process, quality maintenance, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimise overall brewery improvement and plant performance, including the Effluent treatment plant.
- Adopt a safe and professional approach to all aspects of the role as an individual/team player.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Higher National Diploma or DUT in Engineering or Science
Experience required & skills:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Environment, Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance measurement in a food Manufacturing or fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of Permit to Work system and GCSA Hub, Environment , Health and Safety (EHS) policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities. Knowledge and experience of safe working practices & Safety Awareness.
- Demonstrates understanding of good engineering practices within specific discipline (e.g. mechanical, chemical, civil or electrical engineering) and relevant routine unit operations
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of using a scada system
- Has understanding of the technical processes within a specific working field within defined parameters
- Has ability to use given techniques to collect and present relevant technical data/information on processes or systems
- Experience in food or drink manufacturing environment
- Good mastery of RCM ( Reliability Centered Maintenance )
- Knowledge of SAP
- Computer literacy
- Ability to communicate in English & French
As EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT CONTROLLER you should be able to:
- Maintain and Operate the ETP according to Standard Operating Procedures at all times
- Adhere to all Diageo Guinness Cameroon Hub policies and procedures including safety, health, environment and hygiene to ensure a safe and efficient operating environment. Utilise and apply safe systems of working and pro-actively seek opportunities to improve work environment.
- Deliver best possible plant operation by maximising plant availability and efficiency of operation through execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules, responding to breakdowns, assessing & monitoring plant performance on an ongoing basis and attending to all other process duties in a timely manner.
- Optimise & deliver best effluent quality, through analysis and continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right first Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply record & share learning to prevent re-occurrence.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com
. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
Human Resources Director