Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager, Guinness Cameroun
Reporting to: National Field Sales Manager
Category: 11 (Level 5)
No of positions: 01
Across his/her area: Lead, motivate, train and develop his/her Team working in all channels, in order to deliver Volume, Share, Distribution and Profit targets expressed through the Trade Strategy and One Plan.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University Degree in business or related field and at least 05 years track record as a Sales Manager / Customer facing role.
- Sales or relevant industry related experience in FMCG, ideally beverage industry, with proven experience in Sales leadership.
- Marketing experience is an advantage.
The Divisional Sales Manager will be able to:
- Manage, motivate, train and coach the 1st line managers through inspiring leadership.
- Generate a strong culture of development / evaluation.
- Achieve the Sales volume, market share, distribution and Customer satisfaction targets.
- Translate the Commercial Plan into individual objectives for 1st line managers.
- Deliver Distributors performance through effective coaching of Sales
You will need to have:
- Ability to identify and articulate customer/market/ competitor information to report on & input to future Trade Strategy.
- Ability to prioritize and target brand and commercial activities using clear segmentation.
- Ability to plan and organize resources to facilitate the delivery of goals
- Ability to engage with senior contacts to gain long term support to our mutual benefit.
- Detailed grasp of Selling Skills and Area Management.
You will also need to be:
- Able to deeply explore information and challenge others to uncover consumer / customer needs & motivations.
- Able to select the most relevant information to generate insights that unlock growth. Implementation remains true to the insight.
- Able to handle tough situations through advanced negotiation skills and effective, collaborative cross- functional team working.
- Bilingual English / French is an advantage.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- A Good driver with a valid license
Female applications are highly encouraged.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject. CV and driving license to be sent.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com .
(Remember: CV and driving license to be uploaded )
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Human Resources Director