(Internal / External)
Job Title: Sales Managers, Guinness Cameroun
Level: Diageo Level5 (Category 10)
No of positons: 03
Guinness Cameroun S.A. is a full beer supply and demand business, and is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, the global alcoholic drinks company.
GCSA operates a 1.8M Hl Brewery and packaging facility in Douala, (also covering logistics & procurement) producing a portfolio of Stout, lagers, RTDs and Malta variants. Since F10, key Diageo Spirits brands (J&B, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Smirnoff Vodka...) are imported and distributed.
GCSA produces and markets alcoholic beverages in and outside Cameroon.
Our vision is to be the most celebrated, most trusted and most respected business by F19.
As a Sale Manager you will be responsible of:
- Sustaining amazing win-win business relationships between GCSA and clients in portfolio, so as to obtain clients' buy-in of GCSA commercial initiatives and translate them into actions owned by them.
- Ensuring sales forecasting.
- Driving achievement of sales-in / sales-out, NSV, distribution and market share targets of territory under scope.
- Driving brilliant execution of commercial activities through GCSA staff, distributors staff and/or marketing agencies
- Coaching and developing capability of Distributors and/or GCSA sales staff
- Ensuring profitability of key accounts
- At least Bachelor Degree (whatever the field)
- A strong 3-4 year track record as sales manager, with specific experience in account management, field sales or trade marketing.
The preferred candidate should have:
- Strong understanding of commercial opportunities and sensitivity to customers' satisfaction
- Basic Profit & L literacy and previous experience of financial data (targeted trade investment, margins optimization, customer profitability…)
- Strong numerical skills and high level of computer literacy
- Strong influencing skills, able to set a vision and inspire clients. Authentic in all interactions and able to build true partnerships with customers and internally with other functions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English
- Strong ability to multi- task and operate with pace and agility
- Ability to find pertinent solutions in a dynamic and fast-running environment
- Willingness to experiment and learn.
- Valid driving license and strong driving experience
Female applications are highly encouraged.
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject. CV and driving license to be sent.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com .
(Remember: CV and driving license to be uploaded )
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Human Resources Director