Job Title: Consumer Planning Manager Cameroun & WACA
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Category: 10 (Level 5)
No of positions: 01
- To improve the Diageo Cameroon Marketing team and strive to be Consumer Experts.
- To set, drive and prioritise the CP agenda, overseeing all research activity.
- To champion the generation and implementation of Consumer insights, Key Brand Benefits
(KBB) and the Diageo Way of Brand Building (DWBB) processes / tools
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in marketing / business or other related discipline
- 5+ year experience in Consumer research would be an added advantage.
- Skilled in the management of multiple research agencies.
- In-depth understanding of quantitative research techniques (including retail audits, product tests, brand equity studies). Able to direct agencies in design, analysis and reporting.
- Extensive experience of implementing tracking studies. Able to direct agency in design, analysis and reporting.
- Good strategic penetration combined with a hands on
- Ability to influence in a matrix organisation
- A proven track record of consistent performance and delivery
- French & English speaking
- Great team player
- Keep abreast of consumer issues and trends across the major African markets.
- Honesty, integrity and openness
- Passionately committed to development (of self & others).
As Consumer Planning Manager, you should be able to:
- Combining analysis, diagnosis, insightful thinking, judgement and clear recommendations to drive growth for existing brands and key initiatives.
- Championing the generation and implementation of consumer insights.
- Managing Quantitative and Qualitative studies.
- CP capability-building within West Africa, across markets and with our research and advertising agencies.
- to specific requests.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to
meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career
development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability,
religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should
please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 22.05.14
Human Resources Director