Job Title: Personal Assistant Managing Director & Finance Director
Department: General Management/ Finance Department
Reporting to: Managing Director/ Finance Director
Category: 9 (Level 6)
No of positions: 01
- Provide administration support. Act as general contact with general management and finance Departments, Diageo Worldwide and External.
- The PA supervises arrival and departure of Seniors Directors and visitors.
- Major point of contact for all levels of the business across functions and also outside.
- Liaison with others PA, public relations, key external stakeholders for General Management and Finance Department as well as other departments, banks, etc…
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in management and secretariat or related field.
- Minimum of 03 years work experience in an administrative position
As Personal Assistant Managing Director & Finance Director, you should be able to:
- Supervise visitors & public relations; delivery of mails and other services in town,
- Manage finance visitors to and from the brewery, hotel accommodation and booking, organizes travels, booking, confirmation, and purchase of services in finance.
- Control all invoices and documents brought in for the Managing Director & Finance Director’s approval, filling and archiving documents.
- Manage Managing Director and Finance Director Agendas, scheduled appointments, incoming and outgoing mails, dispatching correspondences, draft replies and translation for Managing Director and Finance Director.
- Control use of office equipment and maintenance, liaison with training Centre for meetings and logistics, with Public relations services, with drivers for pick up, hotels and others
- Liaise with others departments for cross-functional communication, with external groups, maintain an excellent office environment, order of stationery to avoid out-of-stock
You will need to have:
- Good understanding of company policies and procedures
- Personnel management skills
- Confidentiality and security at all times
- Good planning and organization ability
- Innovative challenges
You will need also to be:
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Strong, communicative
- Computer literate
- Well organized
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Proactive, friendly, open and honest
- Results oriented team player
- Physically and healthy strong
Guinness Cameroon, whichis ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 31.01.14
Human Resources Director