Job Title: Route toMarket Manager PMIO
Reporting to: General Manager Spirits WACA & Head of RTM PMIO
No of positions: 01
Location: Democratic Republic of Congo
- To lead the implementation of Route to Market model (RTM) changes in PMIO to deliver a more effective & efficient model, capable of delivering market share growth.
- To embed internally and externally the new Trade Margin Framework, Distribution compensation model and related Market Intelligence to drive strategic value for Trade Marketing and Distribution in the long term.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree. Business qualification preferable.
- At least 4 years' experience in multinational/ FMCG organization.
- Minimum 4 years' experience on Trade Marketing and Distribution Manager role with proven experience on designing and the implementation of RTM.
As Route to Market Manager PMIO you should be able to:
- Plan, implement and embed the full Route to Market (RTM) changes, within the agreed resource allocation (budgets) against, agreed key milestones, to deliver on time and in full.
- Support the Head of RTM & different General Managers in PMIO on Distributor's adherence to Trading Terms and Conditions
- Define a Trade Coverage Plan to facilitate our F17 growth ambition
- Design the right Route To Market and Distribution approach through:
o Choosing the right Distribution model by Area and Region ( indirect of Direct distribution)
o Defining the Logistics approach by region
o Developing our TM&D capabilities in line with the new RTM Model
- Distributor selection and/or developing Distributors DSD capabilities
- Brand Coverage Planning
- Resources Planning
You will need to have:
- Good knowledge of Trade Marketing and Distribution best practice and Good understanding of Secondary Supply Chain.
- Good knowledge on value chain, Trade margin framework and trade term managements.
- Familiar use of trade census outcomes
- Ability to engage with relevant internal & external partners/stakeholders (Customers, Agencies, Suppliers)
- Proven people leadership skills with ability to motivate and energize field force team
- Proven understanding of CORA & Legal framework
You will also need to be:
- Able of high analysis capabilities using different macro, micro sources of information for better understanding of the market
- Innovative as will be dealing with different market with different realities.
- Able to influence to convince new ideas & drive change management
- Bilingual English / French
Guinness Cameroon, whichis ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 30.01.14
On Behalf of
HRD Angola, PMIO and SAEM
Human Resources Director