Terms of Reference
Position: IT Volunteer
Localisation: Douala- Deido
Remuneration: to negociate
Green Future Consulting (GFC) is a sustainability consulting company that helps businesses and organizations address environmental challenges and identify sustainable business opportunities. It is a social Enterprise, located at Grand Moulin neighbourhood in Deido-Douala. GFC constitutes a team of experts and consultants with each specialized in a particular area of activity.
Our mission is to address climate change by building and supporting a community of experts with the highest standards of professional practice in leadership, training, entrepreneurship, innovation and research that meet the needs of the Cameroonian government, corporations and organizations large and small.”
Our goal is aligned with our mission of using capacity building, entrepreneurship, research and clean technology development and transfer to play a more direct role in improving environmental quality and promote sustainable economic development in Cameroon.
Our objectives in relation to our four core thematic areas include the following;
- To provide suitable skills to Cameroonians in areas relating to climate change, green economy, innovation and clean technology development.
- To promote entrepreneurship by combining aspects of business management, innovation and green economy.
- To provide business development and consultancy services to the public.
- To carry out research and knowledge generation activities as outlined in the various thematic areas.
For the launch of GFC programs and the implementation of extension and communication programs tools, GFC launches national tender for hiring an intern – webmaster.
The webmaster Volunteer will be responsible for :
- Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
- Maintains and provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Build online GFC platform for the capacity building program and training.
- Develop an online GFC platform for the promotion and sale of our products Energy
- Manage GFC virtual platforms
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- be between 22-35 years
- May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and experiences in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Be fully bilingual ( French and English) both spoken and written is an advantage
- Accept the guidance of Green Future Consulting.
- Be motivated to work, to exercise autonomy and have the skills to manage priorities
WORKING TIME: Monday - Friday / 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
RECRUITMENT LIMIT: Immediate Recruitment
Deadline: 31 March 2016