HR & Systems ltd is in search of a cost accountant who can carry out the following job descriptions:
ï¶ The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will be responsible for:
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activities such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
Qualifications/Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- BACC/A-L + 2 in Accounting.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills;
- sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Word.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Can at least speak English and Fresh.
- Can work under unfavorable conditions.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send their CVs through the following links:
Contact : 677875662