HR & SYSTEMS LTD is recruiting a SALES ADMINISTRATOR for one of its client in the grain, milling, food and agribusiness industry…Interested candidates should meet the below specifications:
Job Responsibilities include:
- A technologically-proficient, proactive, and organized professional needed in a fast-paced and collaborative team.
- Administrative support for the Trade Marketing and Sales Operations departments
- Work collaboratively with other departments to execute meetings, events and key projects seamlessly
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and other communication materials
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, and coordinate travel arrangements
- Provide project management support, including synthesizing pre-work, summarizing meeting notes, and following up with team members and extended teams to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Answer phones, take messages, distribute mail, and maintain office supplies
- Maintain department rosters and distribution lists
- Coordinate the on-boarding process for all new department employees
- Proactively assist in other projects
Qualifications and training required:
- A university degree/Diploma/MBA/HND/ in Business Administration or in related Social Science fields.
- Knowledge in Food Processing and Wheat Mill Industry.
- At least one year of relevant work experience is required (3+ years preferred)
- A Cameroonian by Nationality
- Preferably a female but also open to all male applicants
- Must be proficient in Both English and French on a professional level
- It is also essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
- Strong organization skills and an attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Interpersonal)
- Proactive, high level of personal motivation, and accountability
- Problem solving skills and ability to collaborate with other departments
Application instructions:All CV's and Motivation Letters should be forwarded online via the email firstname.lastname@example.org With subject: Sales AdministratorApplication for this position ends January 21, 2015