INNOVATIVE E-COMMERCE PROJECT Recruits PROJECT MANAGER E-COMMERCE
Innovative startup B2C e-commerce project is looking for a Project Manager.
Project Manager will be responsible for successfully running all project activities as per business plan and budget (revenue and expenses). Project Manager will have full responsibility for project success in Cameroon.
The responsibilities further include:
- Develop project brand and image on the Cameroonian market
- Effectively manage daily project operational duties – order management, customer contacts, logistics, customs clearance, online and offline marketing, development of technology platform
- Profitably grow online order flow
- Build and develop partnerships, such as logistics and delivery services, online payment mechanisms, marketing partners
- Report regularly on project progress, as per company KPIs
- Manage and coach the team, enforce company procedures
- 3-5 years of professional experience in online or consumer goods
- Experience in managing complex, multi-parameter fast growing projects
- Track record of successful project implementations
- Good understanding of technology, online platforms
- Experience with managing product catalogs, pricing strategies
- Strong understanding of the Cameroonian online and consumer market
- University degree
To meet the priorities of the position, candidates should possess the following core competencies:
- Strategic Orientation: Demonstrate profound analytical skills, conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Results Orientation: Always focus on results, in terms of financial/operational KPIs and customers.
- Leadership and Team Building: People development and motivation are key success factors.
- Collaboration Capabilities: Collaborate with partners and related departments. Able to take pragmatic decisions, in order to move the business forward with the required speed and intensity.
- Personality: Dynamic and self-motivated, aiming to succeed and achieve beyond expectations.
- Language: French mother tongue and fluent English
LOCATION: Douala with up to 50% out of the office travel.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. This Company is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity of the workforce. Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV in English with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type d'offre :||Emploi|
|Secteur(s) d'activité :||Commerce et Administration des Entreprises, Informatique, Communication|
|Niveau(x) d’Etudes :||BAC+3, BAC+4|
|Expérience requise :||3 à 5 ans|
|Date limite :||30/04/2014|