Petite annonce / classified ad
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel / Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth?
Working with WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime:
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do:
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainable.
For our country programme office in Cameroon, we are looking for a dynamic and committed IT Assistant who will provide support to IT Department activities.
SENIOR IT OFFICER
Two (2) years
Mission of the Department:
Information technology is the base for communication, data management/security, and information sharing and learning in all aspects of conservation delivery and in each department. The IT Department is aiming at a cost effective IT system to ensure effective performance.
- Ensure that IT Systems are used by CCPO Staff in ways that improve operational and make efficient use of IT.
- Provide effective IT Support to Main Office and Field Offices staff.
Ensure Helpdesk to staff in Main and Field Offices
- Configure/upgrade Hardware and Software
- Provide daily support for computer and network users via physical or remote assistance
- Diagnose and solve common problems, responding to outages
- Ensure the availability of the IT systems (Network systems, hard and soft systems) to all authorized staff
- Organize regular field visits
Manage IT Inventory
- Maintain and update the IT inventory of CCPO Main and Field Offices
- Track and log changes on inventory
- Submit quarterly reports on IT Inventory
Help with Web design
- Design web applications for better user's productivity
- Suggest web application solution when necessary to solve problems
Assist on implementation of the IT Strategy
- Ensure regular users data backups
- Help in data update of the e-Library system in place
- Submit regular reports on the data status for e-Library (quarterly) and user's data (weekly)
- Make sure IT security rules is being applied by staff
- Organize trainings to users on Security and frequently used tools
Perform any other duty as requested by the management
- Hold a BACC + 2 or bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or a related.
- At least 1-year experience as IT Assistant.
- Microsoft Certifications is an advantage
Required Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of computer networking systems and computer hardware.
- Skills in troubleshooting network systems and computer hardware and make repairs.
- Knowledge on Web design
- Being open, available and patient is very important for the position
- Adheres to WWF's brand values: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly.
Internal – All WWF CCPO Staff and guests
External – Providers.
This job advert covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
How to apply:
Email a Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject should read ITASSIST-21. Deadline for applications: 14th February 2021.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please note that only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for follow up. If you have not been contacted five (5) days after closing, consider your application unsuccessful.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce