Education and Experience
- Minimum qualification is a Diploma in IT from a recognized institution. A valid industry certification (Microsoft, ITIL etc) will be a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in IT field
Technical Skills required
- Good knowledge of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7 OS
- Good knowledge of hardware, peripherals and software installation
- Ability to provide desktop support and customer satisfaction
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and related products/applications
- Basic networking skills - understanding and basic troubleshooting of LAN and WAN
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Adherence to company IT policies
- Highly organized and focused
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi task.
- Good reporting skills
Applications should be submitted at the address below latest Friday May 31st 2014 (indicate on the subject title IT-INTERN)