Job Advert: Software Engineer
VAIRIFIED… change some great ideas into great products, services, and customer experiences... Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no limit to what you could accomplish. As an android developer you have many responsibilities relating to the design, development, and testing of android applications. You have the opportunity to growth and to share your knowledge with an ambitious team.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Academic, leadership, technical and soft skills are needed to perform.
- >3 years of software development experience, especially: strong Java/PHP coding ability.
- Proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools
- Proven record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor of Science (computer science) with outstanding record.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with PHP - RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Generating & building on new ideas
- Customer aware
- Flexible and co-operative
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org