The Management of South West Regional Fund for Health Promotion, Buea informs the general public of vacancies in the following positions for their Contract Development and verification Agency (CDVA) for the Performance Based Financing Project:
Position: Community Verificators
- Holder of minimum of first degree in social sciences (Economics, Sociology, Anthropology etc.)
- Have at least two years working experience carrying out socio-economic surveys in the communities using various data collection instruments
- Ability to analyze data using computer based applications: SPSS, EPI INFO, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Organize quarterly community verification of services provided by health facilities in collaboration with community based organizations (CBOs) contracted by the CDVA
- Participate in the capacity building of CBOs and other stakeholders in the health sector
- Evaluate patients' satisfaction and accompany health facilities to regularly organize and implement feedback from user satisfaction survey
- Input, analyze and transform verified data to usable information for health facilities to improve upon their quality of services
- Elaborate community verification (user satisfaction) and indices tool application reports
- Verify the reception of funds by the CBOs and report to the Deputy Manager
- Fill the PBF portal with community feedback and indices tool scores «cloud computing”
- Ensure complete and prompt reporting to collaborators, colleagues and supervisors
- Participate in CDVA coordination meetings and share identified best practices
- Efficiently manage the working tools put at their disposal
- Ability to ride a motorcycle and possess a Category A driver's license
- Professional working proficiency in English and knowledgeable in French language
- Have a high level of independence and can work under pressure
- Have a sense of organization and team spirit
- Should be willing to live and work in very enclave rural communities in the South West Region
- Knowledge of the Cameroon health system and the South West Health Map is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY?
Application file comprising of: a hand written application, a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, certified true copy of birth certificate and academic/professional certificates, medical certificate of fitness and a certificate of non-conviction not more than three (3) months old should be in a sealed envelope addressed to the Administrator of South West Regional Fund for Health Promotion and deposited at the Secretariat of the Fund, located at the South West Regional Delegation of Public Health on or before August 18, 2017