The Management of South West Regional Fund for Health Promotion, Buea informs the general public of vacancies in the following positions for their Contract Development and verification Agency (CDVA) for the Performance Based Financing Project:
Position: Medical Verificators
- Holder of a minimum of a BSc. Degree in nursing or midwifery
- At least three years professional experience in nursing or midwifery
- Mastery of basic computer programs especially MS (Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
- Verify the quantity of services produced and declared by health facilities having performance contract with the CDVA
- Facilitate inclusive development and monitoring for health quarterly business plans
- Facilitate a win-win performance partnership between the main and secondary contracting health facilities
- Carry out patient sampling in health facilities registers and provide information to Community Verifications'
- Participate in the capacity building of health facility personnel in collaboration with the district health service team and other stakeholders
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of health facilities
- Fill and update the PBF portal with verified quantities “cloud computing”
- Ensure complete and prompt reporting to collaborators, colleagues and supervisors
- Participate in CDVA coordination meetings and share identified best practices
- Efficiently manage the working tools put at their disposal.
HOW TO APPLY?
Application file comprising of: a hand written application, a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, certified true copy of birth certificate and academic/professional certificates, medical certificate of fitness and a certificate of non-conviction not more than three (3) months old should be in a sealed envelope addressed to the Administrator of South West Regional Fund for Health Promotion and deposited at the Secretariat of the Fund, located at the South West Regional Delegation of Public Health on or before August 18, 2017