JOB DESCRIPTION: Sale person
Win-Win SARL, a company dealing in service delivery and located in Yaoundé is looking for an experienced sale person.
The objective of the Sale person consist on adding value and increasing growth by identifying new commercial opportunities and helping shape marketing efforts. He will be committed to maintain a constant awareness of trends and market conditions, in order to provide strategic advice to upper management.
Key activities will include working with the Marketing Service to develop to promote and expand commercial activities of the Company and generate revenues in a way that leads to sustainable growth and satisfied clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
- Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the management,
- Focus on strategies to accelerate the growth of the Company,
- Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
- Creative, strategic thinker with excellent organizational abilities,
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing department by conducting analysis of commercial opportunities
- Debrief Management on a daily basis through reporting.
- Undertake other related activities as required.
- At least a Master Degree in Marketing, finance or similar field and be 35 years old at most.
- Successful work experience as Commercial, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Strong leadership capability, ability to work under pressure, adaptability and initiative taking.
- Proactive worker who is able to advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities and is excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships
- Inspiring and outgoing personality and demonstrate confidence.
- Mastering digital marketing
- Communicate written and spoken in both English and French.
- Applications of both sexes are expected.
To apply, submit your resume, diploma and certification copies at email@example.com
DEADLINE: 01st May 2019