Job offer : Information Resource Center (IRC) Intern, U.S. Embassy in Yaounde
IRC Intern (Non-Remunerated)
Open to: Current University, College or Advanced School students
Position: IRC Intern (non-remunerated)
The U.S. Embassy in Yaounde has an immediate opening for a non-salaried Intern.
Opening Date : January 15, 2014
Closing Date : January 29, 2014
Duration of Internship: Not to Exceed Six Months
Work Hours: 20 hours/week
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITIONS:
Under the supervision of the Embassy’s Information Resource Center (IRC) Director, incumbent operates the library circulation desk, maintains the IRC collections catalog and re-shelves books as necessary. Incumbent also assists the IRC staff in developing and implementing outreach programs and drafting basic reports on IRC events and programs.
Qualifications Required :
- Level III (Good working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Listening/Writing English and level III (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Listening French are required and will be tested.
- Knowledge of and interest in library programs and educational outreach.
- Demonstrated customer service, time management, planning and implementation, and computer/internet skills.
To Apply :
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- An application (DS-174) or typed resume or typed CV
- Photocopies of University transcripts or diploma/degree.
- A recommendation letter from the University/School.
- A medical Insurance certificate
Submit Application to :
Human Resources Office,
P.O. Box 817, U.S. Embassy Yaounde, Cameroon.
Or via email at: email@example.com
(Please, indicate the title of the position on the “Subject:” line)
The closing date for submission of applications is January 29, 2014