CALL FOR INTEREST
A high profile Douala-based national company, mindful of service needs, is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistance with the view to optimizing its activity. The position is open to candidates throughout the national territory.
Required abilities, skills and knowledge:
To be considered, you must possess:
- A very good writing and synthesis skills;
- A very good presentation and oral skills;
- A very good sense of organization, spirit of initiative and autonomy;
- The ability to prioritize information, implying that you have a good analytical spirit, a global versatile vision;
- Good reporting skills, namely drafting minutes of meetings, summaries of activities or results;
- A good sense of communication so as to be the interface between management, the various departments of the organization and the outside world;
- A good command of both official languages;
- A good command of the computer for office automation (mastery of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- A team spirit;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Above all, show discretion.
To apply, You must :
- Hold the GCE A/L + 2 HND in Management Assistant, Assistant Manager, BTS in management of organizations ;
- Hold a professional degree in Management of Organizations or Economic and Social Administration;
- Have at least 10 years of work experience;
- Be at least 35 years old.
Interested candidates should apply along with detailed CV, cover letter, copies of required diplomas and the salary they wish to receive via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 01/12/2017