APM Terminals is an International Corporation, major player in the Inland Services industry in Cameroon.
We believe in the development of local talent and skills, diversity and inclusion . The respect for environment and sustainable development is paramount to our work.
In line with our corporate culture and recruitment strategy, we are pleased to announce that we are looking for 01 financial accountant as per the Job description below.
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae including full employment history at the following e-mail address: email@example.com latest October 14 2016 (Mail title= Job description title). Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
APM Terminals est une Multinationale, acteur majeur dans l'industrie des services de navigation intérieure au Cameroun.
Nous croyons au développement des talents et des compétences locales, la diversité et l'inclusion. Le respect de l'environnement et du développement durable est primordial dans notre travail.
En ligne avec notre culture d'entreprise et de la stratégie de recrutement, nous avons le plaisir d'annoncer que nous sommes à la recherche d'un Financial accountant, selon le profil de poste ci-dessous.
Les candidats intéressés doivent faire parvenir leur Curriculum Vitae à l'adresse e-mail suivante: firstname.lastname@example.org Au plus tard le 14 Octobre 2016 (Titre du mail=Titre du job description). Seuls les candidats présélectionnés seront contactés.
(Internal & External)
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Reporting to: Finance Manager
No of Positions: 01
Contract: Temporary (04 Months)
- Ensure the control environment is effective and current business practice complies with all SOPs.
- Review and update all SOPs for the 2016.
- Assess the company's tax position as at end of December 2016.
- Support in the transition from IFRS accounts to OHADA
- Drive the yearend inventory count and physical verification of assets.
- Support the rest of the finance team on accounts analysis and reconciliation
- The incumbent is expected to ensure the following targets are met:
- All SOPs reviewed updated by end November 2016
- All controls assessed by end December 2016
- All taxes reconciled by December 2016
- Physical count and verification completed
His/her accountabilities are:
- Review all current SOPs and update where required
- Prepare a control calendar for all standard business controls
- Execute a control assessment and ensure all evidence are properly filed
- Prepare a summary of all taxes paid during the year 2016
- Reconcile taxes paid and actual taxes liabilities for the year 2016
- Reconcile taxes paid to the records booked in the account for the year 2016
- Review the mapping of IFRS and OHADA accounts charts
- Convert 2016 IFRS accounts to OHADA
- Lead the year-end inventory count activity with the store coordinator
- Reconcile physical inventory to system value and explain the variances.
- Perform a physical verification of fixed assets and reconcile with book values
- Reconcile OHADA and IFRS asset register and establish deferred tax therein
- Deliver timely on any other tasks assigned by the CFO
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- An Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance;
- A professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA);
- Strong background in OHDA and IFRS;
- Good understanding of the Cameroon tax code;
CAPABILITIES AND SKILLS:
You will need to have:
- Emotional energy and ability to deliver under pressure
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Multi-tasked and ability to prioritize;
- Agility in Microsoft environment with good level of MS Excel;
- Outgoing and good communication skills;
- Good working structure for execution and follow up;
- Team spirits and ability to work with little supervision
October 14, 2016
Kindly send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com with the position title as mail subject