ACEP Management is dedicated to development and to implement IT and Processes solutions, aiming optimization and efficiency in Projects and Management for African Companies and organizations. Our employees enjoy personal empowerment, professional performance and a real opportunity to make a difference in the African growing process
Job Title: IT technician
Location: Yaoundé - Cameroon
Domains of competencies:
- Data base Management in the context of software development and Customer database build
- Applications testing and Web site Mastering
- Workstations on Windows configuration (Design, plan, install and configure computer workstations and local area networks. Test and operate them, monitor their performances, troubleshoot and diagnose any problems).
- Call center Monitoring according to technical questions related to specific projects.
Keys Responsibilities and Tasks:
In collaboration with the Project Manager, IT technician should:
- Install, operate and maintain network services, routers, concentrators, hubs, switches, modems and other network devices following technical plans ;
- Manage local data base for the application and the network related with operators ;
- Install and configure local area data communications networks which may carry data, voice and video communications following organization standards ;
- Mange updating information on website dedicated to currents projects ;
- Determine and Resolve network communications problems ;
- Assist in the maintenance of standards and documentation about Information Management.
- Ensure anti-virus software is installed, properly configured, and regularly updated; and all others protection techniques useful for different IT systems ;
- Maintain servers and network hardware ;
- Respond to user's questions and on network applications and troubles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred, plus significant training in database Management, operating and troubleshooting.
- 1-2+ years of experience using Xamarin - REQUIREDfor Mobile application development.
- Experience in MVC is a plus.
- Should have Implemented a native mobile App using cross device platform such as Xamarin or PhoneGap
- Bilingual (French and English).
Others Job Characteristics:
Age : 24 – 40 M/F
Full Time Job
Salary: FCFA 100,000
How to Apply: Online sending (In English or French):
- 1 Résumé
- 1 Cover letter
- Academic and Professional attestations and certifications
Post your application to:
Open date: 5th January 2016 / Close date: 28 February 2016.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to any special requirements e.g., criminal records check; Work testimonies and others attestations.