An Employment service company is seeking for (01) web designer/developer for one of its client.
- Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website.
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients.
- Coding using a variety of software.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Wearch engine optimisation.
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy.
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client.
Must have atleast an Advanced level or BAC + two years experience in web development.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.