Proposed Position : Bilingual secretary,
- Ensuring quality control documents prepared before their transmission to DM for signature or approval.
- On seizure of correspondence and documents and ensure their proper presentation in accordance with the Secretariat standards.
- Meet and information
Profile sought for the position: Bilingual Secretary,
- Save and systematically arrange copies of the seized documents and correspondence and receipts.
- Draft reports of meetings and prepare simple correspondence on instruction of the hierarchy.
- Make appointment to the GM.
- Keep a record of transmission and receiving mail.
- Welcome users and guide them.
- Seize documents and correspondence of the DG
- File documents and ensure present in accordance with established standards.
- Make quick prints documents
- Receive calls and phone messages and forward them to the recipients.
- Ensure that reports of general meetings are prepared.
- Assist the DG and other Contributors.
- Perform any other duties entrusted to it by the hierarchy.
Criteria for the announcement for the position: Bilingual Secretary,
- Occupation: Construction Trades
- Business Sector: Building, construction
- Type: Permanent
- Region: Yaoundé
- City: Yaounde
- Level of Experience: Experience of 2 years and 5 years
- Education: university degree
- Required languages: English-French (fluent)
Send your CV to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org