WIN-WIN SARL , a company located at YAOUNDE is looking for a communication officer
The Communication Officer is primarily responsible for supporting the supervisor implementing the communications policy, strategy and guidelines. The officer will also support and maintain internal and external communication with project collaborators..
Key activities will include working with the Communication officer Team to develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow all the activities related to the image of the Company,
- Develop key promotional messages in consultation with the management,
- Supervise the staff, control their workstation and check equipment on a daily basis.
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them
- Uphold the reputation of the company and enhance its visibility
- Evaluate the budget needed to ensure the implementing of the communication strategy.
- Work with social team to maintain and update information on social media.
- Debrief Management on a daily basis through reporting.
- Undertake other related activities as required.
- At least a Master Degree in Communication or social sciences.
- Current experience and demonstrated success in communication officer in a company, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Strong leadership capability, ability to work under pressure, adaptability and initiative taking.
- Attention to details and strong organizational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines and manage competing priorities within a small team environment.
- Proactive worker who is able to develop and implement ideas, dynamic and show good sense.
- Passion for communication and internet and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Inspiring and outgoing personality and demonstrate confidence.
- Communicate written and spoken in both English and French.
To apply, submit your resume, diploma and certification copies at firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 01st AUGUST 2018