About the organization:
The Microfinance Association (MA) is a non-profit professional membership organization registered in the United Kingdom. The MA is dedicated to the development and promotion of the Microfinance sector. It is a membership organization for practitioners in the Microfinance industry - an international organization with membership from Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Far East, Latin America, Asia, North America and the Middle East. It is a center of professional excellence and an international focal point for ideas formulation and information gathering.
About the Job:
The Country Manager is responsible for the organization of the in-country affiliate in terms of commercial development, operational structure and financial results.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take full accountability of the association's business in Cameroon;
- Assist in promoting the association's products and services;
- Define and implement annual budget plans and provide regular reports to the headquarters;
- Develop a successful development strategy for the country;
- Coordinate and develop all departments and ensure that operational and strategic goals are achieved;
- Coordinate the operations, including delivery of training products among microfinance institutions;
- Develop both new business a through business development research to create growth;
- Represent the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Bachelor's degree in business;
- Customer/client focus;
- Decision making;
- Ethical conduct;
- Results driven;
- Strategic thinking;
- Financial management;
- Technical capacity.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application (including how they meet the position requirements) to email@example.com
Closing: 31 Aug 2016