USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (USAID/GHSC/PSM)
JOBS VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
PROJECT: USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The overall goal of GHSC-PSM in Cameroon is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in PEPFAR supported regions.
The project is opening several unspecified term positions with location of assignment whether in Yaoundé main Office or in Douala Regional:
Driver, 1 position in Douala with intermittent travel throughout the Country as needed
REPORT TO: Administrative and Operations Assistant
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of secondary school required
- Basic proficiency in English and fluent French required
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as driver: experience working for international organizations or NGO's highly preferred
- Valid Cameroonian license and impeccable driving record required
- Understanding of auto mechanics required: certification in mechanics or automobile maintenance strongly preferred
- Must be in good physical health
- Availability for overtime work and field travel as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated versatility and integrity.
Application Instructions: please send electronic submissions of your CV, Letter and academic credentials firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please.
Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, Septembre 04, 2017