AD REFERENCE : EMP/GGH/04/2021/135
|Nom de l'entreprise||Georgetown Global Health - TIDE Program Cameroon|
|Fourchette salariale||Entre de 100 000 FCFA et 500 000 FCFA|
|Intitulé du poste||Facility Nurse|
The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC).
The Facility Nurse will support patient care and treatment of patients at facility level through the provision of nursing and medical care as appropriate to ensure optimized care continuum for patients.
|Profil recherché||Experienced Facility Nurse|
• Registered Nurse, Nurse Mid-wife, preference for HIV Nurse Prescriber (HNP)
• Registered with necessary regulatory bodies
• Minimum of three (3) years working experience in HIV Care and Treatment/PMTCT programs
• Team player with good communication skills.
|Date limite de candidature||2021-05-04|
|Dossier de candidature||
1. All applications should be submitted electronically to: (see below)
2. Please mention in the subject line of the email the position for which you are applying.
3. Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant's work experience preferably in the last 3-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
4. All applications should include a cover letter that details one's suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
5. Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one's key achievements in areas relevant to the job
|Type de contrat||Contrat à durée déterminée|
|Email de réception de candidatures||
firstname.lastname@example.org en indiquant dans l'objet du mail la référence de l'annonce EMP/GGH/04/2021/135
IMPORTANT! Toute candidature sans référence d'annonce sera caduque
Petite annonce / classified ad
Join CampusJeunes on Twitter here : https://twitter.com/CampusJeunes
Retrouvez CampusJeunes sur LinkedIn via ce lien : https://www.linkedin.com/company/campusjeunes
Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes