Financial Controller | Cameroon | Food Processing
Job ID: 4457
Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy specialising in placing mid-to senior professionals into the food production sector. A major client of ours has contracted us to source them a Financial Controller to be based in South Africa.
The Financial Controller will ideally have at least 6-8 years of experience in this field and will be directly involved in the financial management for the organisation, ensuring the financial reporting is in accordance with group standards as well as managing the relationship with external and internal auditors.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Organizing control functions with operational personnel
- Implementing overall procedures for financial reporting
- Compliance matters, including coordination with Division Financial Controller of Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements
- Ensuring resources available are focused on proper administration of tax compliance
- Providing the basis for budget preparations as well as working with operational personnel in matters related to credit policy extension
- Monitoring collection of all categories of accounts receivable
The ideal candidate for this Financial Controller job would have a background consisting of:
- At least 8 years of experience in the FMCG industry
- Chartered Accountant is necessary
- Preferred big 4 audit experience
- Experience with US GAAP
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley controls
To apply for this role, please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org along with contact details for 2 professional references and one peer reference.
If this role isn't for you but you know someone who might be interested then please feel free to forward this on our behalf.
Apply for this Job
If your details are already on our database could you please contact email@example.com stating what job you would be interested in applying for and we will be in touch.