USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (USAID/GHSC/PSM)
JOBS VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
PROJECT: USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The overall goal of GHSC-PSM in Cameroon is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in PEPFAR supported regions.
The project is opening several unspecified term positions with location of assignment whether in Yaoundé main Office or in Douala Regional:
Health Systems Strengthening Specialist/Regional Coordinator (1 position in Douala, 1 in Yaoundé and 1 position in Garoua)
REPORT TO: HSS/Deputy Country Director
- Master's pharmaceutical sciences, supply chain management, public health, or related field required Advanced degree preferred
- At least five years of experience on health commodities supply chain management
- Proven ability to supervise and mentor technical staff
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working with a range of partners and clients
- Proven ability to take a leadership role to accomplish project goals
- Significant experience with LMIS
- Ability to analyze data and prepare a range of technical and management reports
- Strong training development and presentation skills
- Fluency in French and English required
- Willingness to travel inside and outside the country as needed
- Long-term working resident experience in Cameroon with strong understanding of the Cameroon public health and pharmaceutical sector, preferred.
Application Instructions: please send electronic submissions of your CV, Letter and academic credentials email@example.com
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please.
Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, Septembre 04, 2017