Job Advert: Logistician
TANDYL Limited is looking to recruit a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED LOGISTICIAN, able to run a department in a building and construction company.
He/She should have the following:
- Ability to control materials in and out of site.
- Ability in specifying and managing heavy duty equipment.
- Be capable of managing a team of operatives, including taking any necessary disciplinary action.
- Provide logistics instruction to all project suppliers.
- Manage all movements to and from site and keeping associated records.
- Ensure that drivers and vehicles meet the required standards before being accepted to site.
- Maintain an asset register of all equipment.
- IT skills ( e.g PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Professional experience: At least 05 years' experience
- Be of good character.
- Must be Bilingual (French, English)
Please send your inquires, motivation letter and CV to the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than, November 17, 2016