Ready to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world?
If so, this role is for you. You'll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
What to Expect as a Java Engineer
Choose our company and you'll be joining our team of world class developers to handle applications as they move across tech stacks. Our team consistently creates new build processes and tackles any bugs that arise in scripts and code.Our brilliant engineers focus on solving difficult and complex technical issues, not simple bugs fixed with a quick online search. You'll be challenged, and your technical skills will be sharpened. We are looking for new developers eager to build on their years of technical experience to contribute to our culture of cutting edge excellence.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Java Engineer will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you've written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English)
Proficiency in the following technologies and skills is mandatory:
- Java EE (Web Services, REST, JPA)
- Databases (SQL server, Oracle, MySQL)
- ANT, Eclipse, and Subversion SVN
- Linux (from the command line via SSH)
- What to set yourself apart? Proficiency in the following technologies will make you an especially attractive candidate: Spring, NHibernate, Design patterns, noSQL
The Type of Java Engineers We're Looking For
We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- A Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you're facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stopping until it's done correctly
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews.
Send Resume (In English) , salary expectations, cover Letter at this address email@example.com
We can also call at (+237) 676 877 672 to have more informations about the position
Deadline : 15/02/2016
Ps : We provide multiple positions sooner you apply sooner you will have the opportunity to be recruited