Position Title: Junior Community Manager
Requirement: Bachelor degree preferred
Language proficiency: Fluent in English and French
We are looking for a young and social-media-passionate individual to join a hard working professional team of community managers.
The successful candidate should bear a thorough understanding of social media and online communities. Furthermore, s/he should be well-rounded and able to easily discuss about a broad range of topics.
As a Junior Community Manager, your main duties will be to:
- Monitor social media in order to track consumers' perceptions and recommendations on such or such products/brands and to analyze to which extent those opinions could drive awareness and lead to purchase.
- Be a key player in contributing to the successful achievement of any other duties you would be assigned.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment yet accurately
- Collaborative, a team player and at the same time able to work in full autonomy
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, curious and eager to learn new skills on a daily basis, demonstrate the will to exceed professionally speaking
- Great inter personal skills and outgoing
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and summarize critical information
- Embrace challenges and thrive under pressure
- Must be fluent in both English and French
How to apply
Email your resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas and ID papers at the following email address email@example.com, with the subject line "Application – Junior Community Manager" no later than 26 August 2016