A micro-finance institution based in Douala, Cameroon requires the services of a suitably qualified, competent and competent and motivated candidate for position of Loan Officier.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working in conformity with and implement the company's loan policy,
- Assist applicants for loans to elaborate their projects, institute accounting and control measures,
- Provide financial counseling, education and promotion of products,
- Evaluate loan application files and make recommendations to management,
- Visit project sites to appraise feasibility or work in progress,
- Manage loan portfolio and maintain risk within specified limits (less than 5%),
- Prepare and present regular portfolio reports,
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management.
Qualifications and skills:
Candidates should have at least a bachelor Degree or equivalent (BACC+3 years) in Banking, Finance, Accountancy, Management or related discipline. Bilingual in French and English. Demonstrated computer skills using office applications. Strong analytical and communication skills. Quest for learning and Critical thinking.
Values: Honesty, integrity, professionalism, discipline and teamwork. Positive and proactive attitude.
Age limit: Not more than 35 years old.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Application: Complete application consisting of motivation letter, CV, references, copies of certificates and other relevant information.
Interested candidates should forward their applications by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, 17th August 2016 at the latest.