USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (USAID/GHSC/PSM)
JOBS VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
PROJECT: USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The overall goal of GHSC-PSM in Cameroon is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in PEPFAR supported regions.
The project is opening several unspecified term positions with location of assignment whether in Yaoundé main Office or in Douala Regional:
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor, the location of assignment is Yaoundé, Cameroon, with intermittent travel through the country as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Master's degree in relevant field required
- Minimum of five years' experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems in a development context as well as experience in supply chain management for health commodities
- Experience within the health sector with understanding of HIV preferably on U.S. government funded programs
- Long-term working resident experience in Cameroon with strong understanding of the Cameroon public health and pharmaceutical sector required
- Exposure to PEPFAR or PM's managing for results approach desired
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills in word, Excel, Access, and other programs required (some experience with a statistical package such as SPSS, STATA, or SAS preferred)
- Solid writing and communication skills in English are required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, to convey results to non-technical stakeholders, and to generate interest in the use of monitoring, evaluation, and learning results and help staff to make programmatic improvements desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse staff clients and consultants
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity.
Application Instructions: please send electronic submissions of your CV, Letter and academic credentials email@example.com
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please.
Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, Septembre 04, 2017