JOB ADVERT: Product Development & Small and medium sized Enterprise (SME) Assistant
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machine and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, and many others. For the past 16 years UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
So as to coordinate and reinforce the sales team at all the Branches, we are seeking the services of one staff who would be ready to work at any of our Branches in the National territory.
Product Development & Small and medium sized Enterprise (SME) Assistant:
In order to successfully achieve the purpose of this role, the position holder will:
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Department for Business Development in the development of financial products and the coordination of marketing and commercial actions in the network,
- Work in collaboration with Branch Managers and accompany them in their sale and marketing actions,
- Coordinate a Team of Sales Agents so as to achieve stated sales objectives
This role requires from the applicant:
- To have at least 5 years of experience in sales. Experience in a Financial Institution or insurance company is an added advantage,
- To have at least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or other equivalent professional studies,
- To have a database of prospective clients of Banking products,
- To have an in depth knowledge of building relationships with customers focused on maximizing sales,
- To be highly skilled in maintaining a strong customer focused culture while driving sales.
- Exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing,
- Able to work in a team fostered environment,
- At least an elementary knowledge in Excel,
- Bilingual (English and French),
If you have what it takes to be our Product Development & SME Assistant, please submit ONLY your motivation letter andcurriculum vitae via: email@example.com not later than 20th July 2016.