Position : Production Operative
TDMI, a South-African company specialised in wooden doors production, is opening a factory in Douala, Cameroon.
- Manufacture doors and door components to specific measurements of the designs using woodworking machinery (lathes, bandsaw, sanding, etc.)
- Assembly of engineered components, either sitting or standing at a workstation.
- Quality control of manufactured components
- Working a two-shift rotation pattern (days 06:00 - 14.00, afternoons 14:00 - 22:00).
- Experience in woodworking production required, for example as a carpenter
- Possess a good eye for detail and constantly strive for quality and accuracy.
- Be able to work a two-shift pattern.
- Be an effective communicator and able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team or alone.
- Speak and read English fluently Interested and qualified candidates are encourage to
submit their CV and cover letter along with salary expectations at : email@example.com.