VACANCY FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT STAFF AND CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
The Programme for the Sustainable Management of Natural Resources - South West Region(PSMNR-SWR), co-financed by the Federal Republic of Germany, has vacancies for the following 3 positions in Takamanda National Park service:
(1) Qualified Community Development Officer(CDO)
To support the Co-management Unit of the Takamanda National Park in the implementation of the co-management approach, mainly:
- Planning and budgeting of co-management activities
- Organizational development villages and support communication villages-Park service
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of village development measures, in particular income generating activities(agriculture/agro-forestery)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Agriculture, Community Development, Environmental Science, Geography, Biology
- Have long term practical experience in natural resource management/agricultural extension in rural communities, in vworking with rural communities(minimum 5 years), in participatory approaches and community development;
- Knowledge of PSMNR and previous working experience with PSMNR is an asset
The duty station for all positions is Kajifu(Akwaya Sub division)
Employment shall start on 1st of October 2015. Selected candidates will perform full time until June 2017. Interested candidates should send an application letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com or to P.O. Box 417, Buea or deposited at the GFA office in the building of Regional Delegation of MINFOF in Buea.
Deadline for applications : 07th of August 2015.