SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
KOSAN CRISPLANT CAMEROUN
Kosan Crisplant Cameroon SA is a subsidiary of Kosan Crisplant AS, which is a member of the Makeen Energy Group with its headquarters in Denmark. Kosan Crisplant Cameroon fills and distributes LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) in Cameroon with the trade mark ‘‘GLOCALGAZ''.
We are seeking an individual for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager with a very competitive salary. This position is located in Limbe but the incumbent may be transferred to Douala.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager shall;
- Implement strategic management decisions and business policies.
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions and perform personal selling.
- Together with the team, ensure the attainment of monthly sales targets.
- Design an aggressive marketing plan targeting potential clients and existing customers. Prepare and present the department budget for inclusion into company budget.
- Present sales reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to the General Manager.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Represent the company at various communities and/or business meetings to promote the company's products. Other duties as assigned
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item:
- Education / Experience: Master's degree in Marketing or related filed plus a minimum of 3 years work experience or Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field plus 6 years minimum work experience.
- Skills and Abilities: Incumbent must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in French and English; Trust, oral presentation, analysing of problems, judicious forming of opinion, customer minded, tenacity, stress resistant, sales oriented, computer literate and a category B driver's license.
How to apply
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following:
- A letter of motivation
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- And relevant supporting documents (qualifications and work attestations)
Submit Application to:
The General Manager,
Kosan Crisplant Cameroon SA
Isokolo Sonara Road
P.O. Box 422 Limbe, Cameroon
Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please, indicate the title of the position on the “Subject:” line)
Telephone: +237 233 33 37 05
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: December 15, 2016.
Kosan Crisplant Cameroon SA is a subsidiary of Kosan Crisplant a/s in Denmark and provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment
in employment to all people without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation