JOB ADVERT: Software Developer
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machine and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, and many others. For the past 16 years UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
So as to reinforce our Technical Team, we are seeking the services of a Software Developer who would be ready to work at any of our Branches in the National territory.
In order to successfully achieve the purpose of this role, the position holder will:
- Develop mobile Banking, install and maintain computer hardware,
- Do website designing and administration
- Do integration of POS and ATM
- Integrate SMS Engine
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system;
- Develop computer information resources, provide data security and control, do strategic computing, and disaster recovery;
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware and peripheral equipment, design or install specifications;
- Design, develop & Prototype Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, design, prototype and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Have experience in writing Java/J2EE, PHP code and exposure to Android SDK/Studio development tools.
- Do exposure to mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- Do rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns.
- Analyze and improve runtime efficiency and memory footprint.
This role requires from the applicant:
- To have at least 2 years of experience in this area of specialization,
- To have at least a Bachelors Degree or other equivalent professional studies.
- To have an in depth knowledge of a software development, write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Able to work in a team fostered environment.
- Bilingual (English and French).
If you have what it takes to be our Software Developer, please submit ONLY your motivation letter and curriculum vitae via:email@example.com not later than 30th March 2016.