Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
Job Title: Technician
Duty Station: Douala, Cameroon
About Us :
Carlcare Service goal is to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full-service support for TECNO, Itel and and Infinix, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing and Diagnosing Phone problem of Customers
- In charge of repairing phones
- Disassemble/ reassemble component levels of phones
- Implementing locking/ unlocking, language change, and profiling of different mobile phones
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Carlcare Services Technician (Mobile Repair) jobs should preferably hold Diploma of 02 years in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Telecommunication networks.
- Basics skills in excel , word and computing.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV, cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please clearly indicate job TECHNICIAN/01 you applied for in subject of Email).
Deadline: Monday, August 17th 2020 by 4:00 PM