- Performs various accruals and reconciliations, providing statistical and analytical reporting by reviewing general ledger activities on a daily basis.
- Maintains and develops various financial reports utilizing fully-customizable financial report writer, which supports user-definable attributes and many other features.
- Performs daily and monthly reconciliations of various general ledger accounts.
- Prepares monthly general ledger journal entries and assists with the closing of month-end.
- Reviews general ledger transactions on a daily basis to document for any exceptions and follow-up with related department managers to resolve issues.
- Reviews and maintains prepaids on a monthly basis.
- Reviews and maintains fixed assets system and process all aspects of fixed asset transactions and reports.
- Back-up for maintenance of general ledger system including opening/closing accounts, Report Command File maintenance, integration and specifications.
- Provides assistance with internal and external audits.
- Provide, present and promote The Citizens Experience to all external and internal customers.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting (BAC + 2) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and also good Mastering of English;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and associates of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RECORDS TO BE PROVIDED: 1 CV, MOTIVATION LETTER and CNI sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org