JOB TITLE: Environmental Communication /Program Assistant
POSITION TYPE: Permanent position based in Yaounde for nationals
- Education: Bachelor's degree in natural resource sciences, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Geology, Sociology or any related fields.
- Experience: At least two years of experienced is required including internship
Experience in an NGO is an advantage
Knowledge of administrative procedures
Knowledge and / or experience in project writing would be tested.
- LANGUAGE COMPETENCE: Bilingual; with good verbal and written communication skills
- ICT SKILLS: Perfect mastering of MICROSOFT PACKAGE; outlook, word, PowerPoint; good internet skills (websites, Facebook, twitter, blogs)
- skills needed:
Good internal personal skills, punctuality and time management skills are required.
The incumbent would perform the following tasks:
- Assist in project writing
- Assist and support the implementation CECOSDA's Environmental programs' strategy;
- Assist and support the implementation CECOSDA's web and social media strategy;
- Assist in ensuring daily online update on the activities of CECOSDA;
- Assist in developing communication material, launch and disseminate CECOSDA' sustainable development messages;
- Support the capacity building of Community based organization for C4D;
- Assist in initiating and developing partnerships with NGOs/local media for IPC (Interpersonal Communication) activities;
- Provide communication support to the programs and communication supervisor for C4D related issues in terms of projects implementation and proposal writing;
- Assume some administrative assistant functions when necessary;
- Carryout any other task assigned to.
How to apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should send in a resume and a detailed curriculum vitae at CECOSDApro@cecosda.org, clearly stating the title of the job at the subject line;
Deadline of application: 31st January 2016