NESCOM TECHNOLOGIES Cameroon Sarl is a multi-disciplinary source provider of Networks, Communications Infrastructures Services, Civil and electrical Engineering. These extend from high value Commercial and Technical Consulting and major Project Management, through to delivery and installation of Integrated Networks and Communications Infrastructures Solutions.
As part of its ambitions to develop and further strengthen its operational capabilities, Nescom Technologies Cameroon Sarl is looking for a talented, motivated and experience person for the position of Executive Assistant and Assistant Accountant.
executive Assistant to Directors and Assistant Accountant
Scope of work and key deliverables expected
As an executive assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Producing the paperwork and get them signed
- Efficient management of office material
- Ensuring the payment of water bills, telephone, electricity and other office bills are done on time
- Ensuring archiving of company documents
- Performing any other tasks or activities that will be assigned to you by the Directors
As Assistant Accountant, you will be in charge of:
- Keeping petty cash and making cash transactions
- Making available budgets necessary for the implementation of projects on time
- Ensuring the reconciliation of all expenses incurred in the execution of projects
- Preparing the statements and making payments of sub contractors, technicians, etc that were involved on projects
- Preparing weekly and monthly petty cash reports
- Performing any other duty that will be assigned to you by the accountant
Détail of the offer
- Type of contract: Permanent – after 3 months' probation
- Date of commencement: Mi of May 2016
- Location: Douala - possible movement out of Douala
- Holds at least a HND in Executive Management and / or first degree in accounting, you have at least 1-3 years experience in the conduct of Executive assistance duties or working as an assistant accountant.
- Rigorous, organized, curious, available, dynamic, sociable, . You have a good knowledge and use of MS office software, such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc ..., and accounting software (SAGE SAARI). your ability to synthetize, working in complex environment are recognized and you are very fluent in both English than French languages.
- Having an acceptable level in knowledge and practice of accountancy will be an added value.