JOB ADVERT: HR Generalist
Job title: HR Generalist
Reports to: HR ManagerJob purposeSmooth execution of administrative activities related to employee HR life cycle
Duties and responsibilities
1. Personnel Administration:
- Manage Employee data related request (Process Employment letters requests, Prepare communication letters for the employees)
- Maintain and update the Personal Files of all employees both in SAP and Hard file (Personal data, career information, financial data…)
- Ensure that all Legal Compliance with respect to employees are well in place.
2. Payroll Management
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll and payment to eligible employees.
- Ensure timely completion of payroll activities (data entry, validations, and bank transfers).
- Drive the recruitment process to identify attract and recruit talent to meet the long term needs of the business.
- Act as an internal consultant for the effective management of the recruitment process in line with Nestlé procedures and values.
4. Training & development
- Drive training for all Staff by promoting skill enhancement
- Create learning opportunities for their career development
5. Leaves Management:
- Monthly updating of leave data in employee file for processing of Salaries of all the employees
QualificationsEducation & Key experience
- Graduate, B.A. / BSc.
- 2-3 Years Key experience with Administration activities.
- Basic Computer Skills, Prior experience of working in SAP will be a plus.
Direct reportsNoApply at: email@example.com
Deadline: 26th August 2015