Ready to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world?
If so, this role is for you. You'll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
What to Expect as an iOS Developer
Join the company and you'll be part of a team responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and maintaining various digital media applications. We strive to keep current on the latest trends in mobile technologies, so you'll be expected to effectively lead team members and act as a technical reference. We'll want you to clearly explain various technologies and solutions to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders. During any events and games, you will provide phenomenal support for live products. You will develop and support front-end, online mobile product initiatives. You will be responsible for creating and iterating excellent software applications with top quality user experience. On a bigger scale, you will work together with other developers, engineers, and production groups to design and implement new applications, systems, and tools that are unparalleled in the market.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful iOS Developer will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience building high traffic and large scale iOS apps
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Committed to producing code that follows the best practice's of the industry
- Previous experience with other mobile platforms (not required but desired)
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Objective-C, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
- OO programming and design patterns
- APIs and Web Services
- Video playback in iOS (not required but desired)
- Server-side technologies such as PHP and Java
Proficiency in Android SDK is desired but not mandatory
- The Type of iOS Developer We're Looking For
We need developers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- An ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies
- A Willingness to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English)
- A collaborative approach to team projects
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews.
Send Resume (In English) , salary expectations, cover Letter at this address email@example.com
We can also call at (+237) 676 877 672 to have more informations about the position
Deadline : 15/02/2016
PS : We provide multiple positions sooner you apply sooner you will have the opportunity to be recruited